We want to give parents every assurance that our school is safe. We have gone to great lengths to ensure the safety and security of our staff — especially your children — by investing in infrastructure, technology, and training.
- There are two security doors through which parents and guests must pass to get to the classrooms.
- Building entry requires a keycode entry.
- Hallway entry requires a fingerprint scan
- A daily log is emailed directly to both parents via ProCare Connect.
- There is a video camera in every classroom and playground so that parents can view their children during the day.
- Parents are given three-car tags for the pick-up line. If a person in the pick-up line does not have the car tag, we will check their ID and ensure they are on the “Authorized Persons for Pick-Up List” for that child. If that person is not, we will not release the child to them until notified by the parent.